We understand our client's needs, have experience in operating in remote locations, and strive to be recognised as the partner of choice to manage and deliver integrated logistics services for complex projects.
We specialise in managing challenging life-of-field logistics and multimodal transport requirements, delivered through our proprietary logistic and inventory management systems; from exploration, through construction, to production and decommissioning.
From supplier, through marine supply base, to onshore and offshore production facility, we provide complete supply chain solutions.
Consultancy & Property Development
We carry out general logistic consultancy services, property development, and facilities management for challenging energy projects. We have a diversified portfolio of owned and developed properties across Australia, acquired by investing in the development of industrial hardstand, office, workshop and industrial facilities.
- Outsource / insource supply chain strategies
- Supply chain efficiency improvements
- Technology evaluation
- Inventory management
- Warehouse design and layout
- Distribution centre process improvement
- Transport contract negotiation
- Transport fleet, leasing or ownership option
- Commercial and industrial development and leasing
- Contracts and planning approvals
- Construction phase management
- Property management
Port & Marine
Through our Joint Venture with Bourbon Marine & Logistics and our strategic alliance with Jetwave Marine Services, we have access to a modern and standardised fleet of Vessels, one of the largest in the world, that cater for all client's operational requirements in the Oil & Gas and Energy industries, bridging the gap between warehouse and platform logistics.
- Project management and engineering
- A dedicated team of Enterprise Architects to implement tailor-made digital solutions to improve operational excellence
- Near-shore, offshore and last-mile logistics by accessing a fleet in excess of 200 Vessels
- Transportation from international locations to any greenfield/brownfield off-shore location in Australia
- Anchor handling, towage and positioning services
- Operating out of marine bases across Australia, with established access in Fremantle, Exmouth, Onslow, Dampier, Port Hedland, Broome and Darwin
- Agency services, vessel import and export, and vessels coordination
- Marine manning
- Light construction and inspection services
- Decommissioning support
By leveraging our group capabilities, assets, and offerings we provide client with bespoke and modular energy distribution solutions for remote sites.
- Project management & engineering
- Fuel transportation, “Virtual Grid," for remote sites by road, sea, and rail.
- Diesel fuel modular storage solutions
- Cryogenic ISO containers for transport and storage (up to 60 m3) and regasification units for off-grid LNG users
- Power generation through diesel generators up to 1MW per unit
We provide transport and logistics supply chain solutions to the Oil & Gas and Energy industries across the east and west coasts of Australia.
- Project management, project cargo and project forwarding supply chain solutions, and engineering for line haul, heavy and over-dimensional equipment
- 15 distribution centres
- A fleet of more than 2,000 units (line, heavy and bulk)
- 350+ prime movers
- Supply chain and strategic alliances in place covering air, and rail transport
Warehousing & Receipting
We provide warehousing and storage solutions for client's material and equipment across our facilities strategically located near our client's key assets (such as Darwin, Dampier, Broome, etc.), or in central consolidation locations including Perth and Brisbane.
- “Multi User” warehouse solutions
- Dedicated warehousing solutions
- Cleaning of OCTG and drilling tubulars
- Receipting, inspection, cross docking, services at owned and third party facilities
- Project management, live receipting, and productivity monitoring
- Bagging and tagging for effective site based campaigns (shutdowns, maintenance, project work and commissioning)
Asset Preservation and Testing
Through our exclusive collaboration with PSM and TMT, we offer preservation and testing services for critical spares seamlessly managing our client's asset inventory, prolonging equipment life and ensuring the equipment is always ready for operation.
- Project management and engineering
- Application, removal and reinstatement of corrosion protection
- Mechanical function testing
- Hydraulic flushing
- Electrical and Electronic testing
- Hydraulic function testing
- Pressure testing
- Recalibration of tooling and measuring devices
- Recertification of lifting equipment/pressure vessels/electrical equipment
- CMMS, engineering and procedures
- SIT, readiness for on/offshore mobilisation